1. Hydraulic vehicle tippler for rear unloading
- Rear unloading - unloading of raw material from the vehicle is carried out by raising the front part of the platform using hydraulic actuators so that the fruit is poured into the container
- Platform dimensions: per the client's requirements
- Capacity - 50 t
- Lifting angle up 45°
- Location of the tipping platform at the level of the concrete ramp
2. Operator's cab
- Dimensions: 3000 x 2500 x 2500 mm
- Material: Plate with polystyrene core, 50 mm thick, glass.
3. Receiving container for the hydrotransport system
- A tank of chromium-nickel steel 1.4301.
- Covered with a movable ramp flap made of structural steel.
- The flap is raised using hydraulic actuators.
- Controlled from the operator's room.
- Capacity - approximately 24 m3.
4. Spiral pre-sorter
This is used for efficient separation of impurities from the raw materials (such as: leaves, twigs, stones, earth, sand, and string) on the route from the silo to the hydrotransport. Sorting takes place without using water, and is only a preliminary separation of major impurities from raw materials prior to placing them in the hydrotransport system.
5. Unloading the conveyor belt located over the silos
This is used to transport raw materials from the diagonal belt feeder to particular chambers of the silo. Pre-cleaned apples fall to the belt feeder basket on a smooth belt, and are evenly distributed in the chambers of the storage silo using a mobile dump trolley.
6. The cleaning from leaves system