FEATURES OF THE NEW GENERATION OF IPS PRESSING SYSTEMS:
The experience and knowledge gained during the production of IPS pressing systems enabled the engineers and automation specialists to design a significantly modernised and improved construction and introduce many significant improvements to the control system.
- The piston feed speed has been optimised, which results in shorter batch times (the product is held in the press for lesser time)
- Long-term durability of the device has been achieved by precise manufacturing and fitting of the cylinder and piston as well as by using the highest class sealing
- Reliability of the pressing system has been significantly increased by the fact that the parts of the pressing mechanism are made of the highest quality of stainless steel alloys. This facilitates cleanliness and increases the failure-free factor
- High quality filter sheaths and drains with a service life of more than 4,000 hours have been used
- The control system has a dedicated formula for the production of NFC juices with reduced batching time to a minimum
- The new generation of IPS press guarantees a quick service response and maintains a constant stock of spare parts and consumables to minimise the time needed to carry out necessary repairs
"Both the robust construction and the application of the high quality components guarantee the best performance and a maximum yield."
The IPS press is a device controlled by an advanced system. The installed software enables visualisation of processes in the form of clear synoptic diagrams with descriptions and displayed parameters on the monitor screen.
All software for control and visualisation systems are developed by our team of programmers. In this way, we are independent from external companies and can meet the customer's requirements and implement the necessary changes. Programmers are involved in all stages of the project - from the creation of specifications, through the preparation of the electrical diagram, programming the control and visualisation system, preparation of documentation to the start-up of the device.
As a result of continuous development and improvement of both the structure and control systems, a new software version was implemented, which brings many improvements and conveniences for the operator and the person supervising the operation of the entire production line.
We invite you to read the presentation of the new functions of the hydraulic control system of the IPS press or watching the presentation of the IPS i-SIK press and its control system function in a short animation: